Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My job success rate was changed from 97% to 93%

Rohit K Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
1 of 30

Hi There,

Hope you are doing well.

Today i have checked my stats page and my job success rate was changed form 97% to 93% why?

Currently i have 7 jobs in progress and last week i have completed new job with 5 star rating with good outcome.

I think your jss program is not working correctly. there are many basic problems in your website like: css problems, js problems, and jss problems. Please hire a exprienced developer and designer and fix all the problems.

Jss plateform is good but you need to create true and dynamic platform or fix it.

Can you please give me any idea to improve my job success score again 93% to 100%?

Thanks

Rohit

Highlighted
Community Guru
Tarpinder S Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 30

People only complain when their JSS drops.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
3 of 30

Mine just went up from 81% to 85%. I had one fixed price job for $50. It's paused now.but it shot me up 4% with that job as far as I can figure. 

I don't think you need to worry so much with you being in the 90% range. 

But someone that knows about this will get to you and hopefully give you a better understanding. Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
4 of 30

It does look odd after looking at your profile.

I don't see why you would drop.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Anil C Member Since: Oct 23, 2015
5 of 30

Hi, 

I am also in the same boat. My success rate also dropped from 100% to 93%.

I posted it here.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Hidden-things-behind-private-feedback/m-p/139255#M73916

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 30

Anil, yours was probably hit by the client who gave you quite poor star ratings:

Skills 5.0
Quality 3.0
Availability 4.0
Deadlines 4.0
Communication 4.0
Cooperation 3.0

That client will not have answered positively to the questions whether they would rehire you or recommend you to a friend ....
Highlighted
Community Guru
Scott E Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
7 of 30

If I'm not mistaken, the JSS is calculated from the best result out of your stats over six months, one year or two years. I'm pretty sure scores are weighted by the dollar value of your projects as well... and you've got a job that paid about three times more than your average, which looks like it has just dropped out of your six month calulation. 

Could be a contributing factor.  

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)
Highlighted
Rohit K Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
8 of 30

Hi Scott,

Thanks  For your reply

ok i understand. 

Can you please provide me best solution how to increase job success score again? and how i manage the doller values so it's don't refelect my Jss again.

Thanks

Rohit

Highlighted
Community Guru
Scott E Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
9 of 30

Get more projects, that pay more, more often, and always deliver five star work. How you do that is a bit more complicated, but that's essentially the bare bones of it.

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)
Highlighted
Community Guru
Javier M Member Since: Sep 16, 2015
10 of 30

@Scott E wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, the JSS is calculated from the best result out of your stats over six months, one year or two years. I'm pretty sure scores are weighted by the dollar value of your projects as well... and you've got a job that paid about three times more than your average, which looks like it has just dropped out of your six month calulation. 

Could be a contributing factor.  

Hi Scott,

I do not think the dollar value of the projects is taken into account.

Is there any evidence that makes you think like that?

Kind regards,

Javi 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS