🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My job success score remains same
Page options
khushhalsingh
Community Member

My job success score remains same

Hello Sir/Mam, My job success score remains the same but It should be increased as I have one project running.

My job success score is too low, which huge effects on my responses on sending proposals, therefore I can't get new clients.

Please review and increase JSS.

1 REPLY 1
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Khushhal S wrote:

Hello Sir/Mam, My job success score remains the same but It should be increased as I have one project running.

My job success score is too low, which huge effects on my responses on sending proposals, therefore I can't get new clients.

Please review and increase JSS.

Well, you are telling people you work on invite only, so why are you worried about proposals? (Your text comes across as pretty unfriendly, which might be a deterrent to a potential client.)

Yes your JSS is very low, but if they still don't display numbers under 50, nobody can see it, and therefore you don't need to worry about it. I can see it though....

To improve your rating, you really need to make your clients happy with consistent excellent results. Don't promise things you can't deliver, such as being available 24/7. That's not reasonable and does not make a professional impression. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members