My job success score

I had a feedback 3.15 and I got 80% as a job success score after that the client has changed it to 4.65 when the job success score will change again? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jmlaidlaw

@ Abdelrahman --

The client cannot change his or her PRIVATE feedback, only the public feedback. It is the private feedback that counts (or at least counts most heavily) in the JSS, so the change from 3.15 to 4.65 will likely have no effect at all on your JSS. The question of "when" is moot/irrelevant. 

Also -- what was the impetus for the change in feedback score in the first place? I hope that you did not ask the client to change the score. The consensus among freelancers who post to these Forums and who offer an opinion on the subject is that discussing feedback with clients -- and, especially, requesting an upward change in feedback score -- is unprofessional. At best. It is likely to be annoying to clients and counterproductive, as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jmlaidlaw

@ Abdelrahman --

The client cannot change his or her PRIVATE feedback, only the public feedback. It is the private feedback that counts (or at least counts most heavily) in the JSS, so the change from 3.15 to 4.65 will likely have no effect at all on your JSS. The question of "when" is moot/irrelevant. 

Also -- what was the impetus for the change in feedback score in the first place? I hope that you did not ask the client to change the score. The consensus among freelancers who post to these Forums and who offer an opinion on the subject is that discussing feedback with clients -- and, especially, requesting an upward change in feedback score -- is unprofessional. At best. It is likely to be annoying to clients and counterproductive, as well.

He gave me the first feedback due to misunderstanding but when I fixed the work again he has changed the feedback.

Also as you can see he has rehired me again.  

Okay, then. Re-hiring you should be good for your JSS.

Changing the public star value does not change the private feedback, which can not be changed.

Having hired you again will only become beneficial once you have worked with the client for 3 months

Thank you so much Petra Smiley Happy