🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My money disappeared from my account
Page options
nachoirisarri
Community Member

My money disappeared from my account

Hello there!

I just did my first job in upwork last Sunday, and I was paid the very same day. I had the money in my account but today that money is gone and isn't even appear in my history. I have the messages to prove it so I wonder what is going on. It's complicated enough to get your first client.

11 REPLIES 11
JoanneP

Hi Ignacio,

Could you please share more information via PM so I can check this for you? Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello there,
This morning my balance is back.

Thank you

Hello Joanne,

this morning my balance is back. It disappeared for the whole day yesterday.

thank you

9b541218
Community Member

Hi, I am experiencing the same issue. Would you be able to help me? If not, can you lead me in the right direction. I would like to know who I can speak with about this.

Hi Elizabeth,

I checked your account, and it looks like the funds are currently pending. You can the status here and also the date when the funds will be available is also indicated on the left side. For hourly contracts, the hours you log are automatically invoiced to your clients and you get paid following the weekly billing cycle

• Week 1 – Freelancer logs time using the Upwork desktop app and Work Diary.
  • Week 2 – Hours within the weekly limit invoice to your clients on Monday. They have until Friday to review the work. Then the review period ends.
  • Week 3 – Earnings become available on the following Wednesday.

~ Joanne
Upwork

The same thing has happened to me, i checked my money and it shows $0.00. Nothing shows on my pending. What is going on?

Hi Goran,

I checked and it seems that you have no contracts on your account. Are you referring to another account? In any way, could you please send me a private message with more information so that I can take a look and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Mine too, same problem. Plus I got a notification saying “ Billing
Scheduled payment of $33.66 from Upwork via PayPal account.” what does this mean?

Hi Winnie,

Balances older than 180 days will be withdrawn automatically, whether they are over your balance limit or not.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
96d20274
Community Member

I cant find my last week payment, it was in my balance last week but it disappeared this week

Hi Nahla,

I checked your account and it looks like there is a recent withdrawal transaction in your account. You can check this by going here

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths