cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My money disappeared from my account

Ignacio I Member Since: May 10, 2020
1 of 8

Hello there!

I just did my first job in upwork last Sunday, and I was paid the very same day. I had the money in my account but today that money is gone and isn't even appear in my history. I have the messages to prove it so I wonder what is going on. It's complicated enough to get your first client.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2 of 8

Hi Ignacio,

Could you please share more information via PM so I can check this for you? Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
3 of 8
Hello there,
This morning my balance is back.

Thank you
4 of 8

Hello Joanne,

this morning my balance is back. It disappeared for the whole day yesterday.

thank you

Elizabeth J Member Since: Oct 14, 2020
5 of 8

Hi, I am experiencing the same issue. Would you be able to help me? If not, can you lead me in the right direction. I would like to know who I can speak with about this.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6 of 8

Hi Elizabeth,

I checked your account, and it looks like the funds are currently pending. You can the status here and also the date when the funds will be available is also indicated on the left side. For hourly contracts, the hours you log are automatically invoiced to your clients and you get paid following the weekly billing cycle

• Week 1 – Freelancer logs time using the Upwork desktop app and Work Diary.
  • Week 2 – Hours within the weekly limit invoice to your clients on Monday. They have until Friday to review the work. Then the review period ends.
  • Week 3 – Earnings become available on the following Wednesday.

-Joanne
Untitled
Goran K Member Since: Oct 11, 2020
7 of 8
The same thing has happened to me, i checked my money and it shows $0.00. Nothing shows on my pending. What is going on?
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
8 of 8

Hi Goran,

I checked and it seems that you have no contracts on your account. Are you referring to another account? In any way, could you please send me a private message with more information so that I can take a look and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS