🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My pay hasn't arrived
Page options
claireroy
Community Member

My pay hasn't arrived

Hello,

The money in my Upwork account was withdrawn by myself on 10th July and still hasn't reached my bank account.  I am based in the UK.  An email from Upwork confirming the withdrawal said it would be with me by 17th July but it isn't.  I really need the money and getting irritated at how long it takes to get the money from Upwork to my bank.  Where is it?  I have contacted my bank and they said there is nothing pending this end.  What can I do to get the money I've been paid?

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Claire,

I understand your frustration with this and can confirm that your withdrawal was successful. Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thanks for your reply.  It has been 7 business days so far and still nothing.  I'll be in touch tomorrow if it still hasn't arrived.  

Kind regards,

Claire

Hello Goran,

It has been 8 working days now and my money still hasn't arrived in my bank account.  Do I need to wait until the U.S. business day has started?  If so, that's just about an hour and a half away.  It's becoming quite frustrating, I could really do with the money.

Regards,

Claire 

Hi Claire,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members