cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My pay hasn't arrived

Claire R Member Since: Jul 18, 2019
1 of 5

Hello,

The money in my Upwork account was withdrawn by myself on 10th July and still hasn't reached my bank account.  I am based in the UK.  An email from Upwork confirming the withdrawal said it would be with me by 17th July but it isn't.  I really need the money and getting irritated at how long it takes to get the money from Upwork to my bank.  Where is it?  I have contacted my bank and they said there is nothing pending this end.  What can I do to get the money I've been paid?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 5

Hi Claire,

I understand your frustration with this and can confirm that your withdrawal was successful. Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

Untitled
3 of 5

Hi Goran,

Thanks for your reply.  It has been 7 business days so far and still nothing.  I'll be in touch tomorrow if it still hasn't arrived.  

Kind regards,

Claire

4 of 5

Hello Goran,

It has been 8 working days now and my money still hasn't arrived in my bank account.  Do I need to wait until the U.S. business day has started?  If so, that's just about an hour and a half away.  It's becoming quite frustrating, I could really do with the money.

Regards,

Claire 

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
5 of 5

Hi Claire,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS