🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My payee ID for Payonner
Page options
alkahloutnour
Community Member

My payee ID for Payonner

Hi, 

there was a problem when I chose Payoneer as a payment method. My accounts did not link together. I am in contact with Payoneer and they asked me to have my payee ID from Upwork. I couldn't find it.. how could I?

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AbdelRhman and others, 

Your payee ID can be a username, serial number or nickname. Generally, you can view your payee ID by logging in to your Payoneer 
account and selecting the Funding Sources tab located under the Activity menu.
If you have linked your Upwork account to your Payoneer Email ID, your Payee ID will be the same as Upwork User ID. You can view it on the Contact Info tab of your Settings. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
NikolaS

Hi Nour,

I shared your request with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
a65fdccf
Community Member

Hi Sir. I have the same problem. I can't connect my Payoneer with UpWork, can you please help me!

Thank you.

Hi Almir,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
d9e902d1
Community Member

Hi Nikola,
I have sameproblem. Can you please give me my payee ID for Upwork 

Hi Sohel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
5d339dbd
Community Member

I also have the same issue.. when I add payment method in upwork, it is showing a payee ID which is not exactly the one which is the customer ID of my Payoneer account. Can someone please help to solve this?

Hi Leena,

Thank you for your message. If you are referring to the ID seen next to your Payoneer payment card under the Payment methods, that's your Upwork username. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
olga-vaskiv
Community Member

I also faced with the same problem 😞 how can I get my Payee Id from Upwork?

Hi Olha,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
alirazaa101
Community Member

Hi, 

there was a problem when I chose Payoneer as a payment method. My accounts did not link together. I am in contact with Payoneer and they asked me to have my payee ID from Upwork. I couldn't find it.. how could I?

Please help. I open a ticket but they only refer the Article I need to talk with human. Thanks

Hi Ali,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
umair_khan99
Community Member

Hi there,

I have the same error. Unable to link my Payoneer account and after connected with their support they need my payee ID which I couldn't find out in my Upwork account. Please help.

thanks.

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
ahmedhassan1995
Community Member

I have same problem, i need my payee ID for Upwork

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
haridy293
Community Member

I have the same problem, I need my payee ID for Upwork

AbdelRhman and others, 

Your payee ID can be a username, serial number or nickname. Generally, you can view your payee ID by logging in to your Payoneer 
account and selecting the Funding Sources tab located under the Activity menu.
If you have linked your Upwork account to your Payoneer Email ID, your Payee ID will be the same as Upwork User ID. You can view it on the Contact Info tab of your Settings. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
ayesha-azib
Community Member

Hi there, 

I want to transfer funds from my Payoneer account to my local bank directly without a Card. Is there any way I can avoid applying for a Payoneer card?

I have set up my payment method as Payoneer and this is what Upwork notifies me;

Congratulations, your Payoneer Debit Card registration was successful. You should receive an email from Payoneer when your card ships (typically in a few days). To check on the status of your card, please contact Payoneer support and refer to Payee ID ........

P.S; I had a card but it's inactive and blocked now. Also, I haven't applied for a new card through Payoneer's website yet. 

Thank you. 

Hi Ayesha,

When you add your Payoneer account as a withdrawal method to your Upwork account the withdrawn funds will arrive to your Payoneer account. From there, you're free to send your funds to your local bank.

Please, sign in to your Payoneer account, then go to Settings > Payoneer Cards. It should show whether there's a card order and it's status. You can also reach out to Payoneer Customer Support directly so that they can assist you further with your account or card concerns.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members