🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My payment for buying connects processed but ...
Page options
islammdtanvir091
Community Member

My payment for buying connects processed but I haven't received the connects

Hi, About 4 hours ago I have made 2 payments of $12 each for 80+80=160 connects. Payment "Reference ID 332790545" & "Reference ID 332790612", I have received the payment confirmation emails for both payments, from which, I have received the reference IDs. My card was billed too. But I haven't received a single connect. Can you help me please?

10 REPLIES 10
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Tanvir,

I`m sorry about the delay with the Connects. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
66ecf5bc
Community Member

Hi MD Tanvir, 

I am sorry to know that your payment has been received for connects but you haven't received your connects yet. Simple is that it takes some time for the connects to be shown on the account. Soon you will find connects as community members have also noticed your issue.

Best of luck.

Thanks

Naheedmir

https://www.coupongot.com/

It's been more than 36 hours and I haven't got my connects yet.

Hi Md Tanvir,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you

Hi, it's been 12 days, I haven't received my connects yet. Smiley Sad

Hi Md Tanvir,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused! It looks like you have an open ticket with our support team about this concern. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

It's now 15 days and no solution yet. Can you please give me a timeline?

Sorry about the delay, Tanvir. It appears the issue is still being worked on but let me follow up with the team and make sure you're provided with a solution as soon as possible. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thanks, waiting for a solution.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members