🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My payment is pending, it has been quite some...
Page options
b54270a7
Community Member

My payment is pending, it has been quite some time.

I finally landed my first project, but the rating and the payment is not showing up. ease help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Humayun,

Your funds will become available on your account after our 5 days security period is finished. To view in what stage your funds are, go to Reports > Overview. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Humayun, 

In order for a contract to be listed in your Work History, the freelancer should have been paid at least $1 on the contract. Once the payment for the contract you are referring to has been processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle, this should be listed in your Work History.

~ Avery
Upwork
b54270a7
Community Member

I didn't log time since it was a fixed pay project. It was a short project, too. Now what? Could you please make it simple for me and tell me when will the review and the job show up? Please?

b54270a7
Community Member

Reference number is 284928842

Hi Humayun,

Your funds will become available on your account after our 5 days security period is finished. To view in what stage your funds are, go to Reports > Overview. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Alright. Thank you very much. Will my review also show after the funds become availble?

Hi Humayun,

Yes that is correct. In order for a contract to be listed on your profile funds needs to be exchanged. Once you have been paid, please allow for a couple of hours so that your profile is updated accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members