cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My payment is pending, it has been quite some time.

Humayun M Member Since: Jan 15, 2020
1 of 7

I finally landed my first project, but the rating and the payment is not showing up. ease help.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 7

Hi Humayun, 

In order for a contract to be listed in your Work History, the freelancer should have been paid at least $1 on the contract. Once the payment for the contract you are referring to has been processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle, this should be listed in your Work History.

-Avery
Untitled
3 of 7

I didn't log time since it was a fixed pay project. It was a short project, too. Now what? Could you please make it simple for me and tell me when will the review and the job show up? Please?

4 of 7

Reference number is 284928842

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
5 of 7

Hi Humayun,

Your funds will become available on your account after our 5 days security period is finished. To view in what stage your funds are, go to Reports > Overview. Thank you.

Untitled
6 of 7

Alright. Thank you very much. Will my review also show after the funds become availble?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7 of 7

Hi Humayun,

Yes that is correct. In order for a contract to be listed on your profile funds needs to be exchanged. Once you have been paid, please allow for a couple of hours so that your profile is updated accordingly. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS