🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My payment still not deposited in my local ba...
Page options
prabeshparajuli
Community Member

My payment still not deposited in my local bank account

Dear Upwork Team, 

I withdrew my Upwork amount yesterday morning at my local Nepali time but it is still not deposited in my account. I received a notification with my amount processed from Upwork yesterday but it is still not available in my bank account. I consulted my Local Bank just not and they said that it is not arrived at the bank. 
Could you kindly let me know when will it be arrived in my bank account? 
Please help me to find a solution!!

Thanks !!

Best regards

Prabesh

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Prabesh P wrote:

It's the weekend. "Normal" processing time is two to four business days (excluding weekends and holidays) and in the very unlikely event that the funds have not appeared after 8 business days (excluding weekends and holidays), you can ask for a trace to be initiated. Tomorrow will be business day 1...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Prabesh P wrote:

It's the weekend. "Normal" processing time is two to four business days (excluding weekends and holidays) and in the very unlikely event that the funds have not appeared after 8 business days (excluding weekends and holidays), you can ask for a trace to be initiated. Tomorrow will be business day 1...

I don't recall getting a notification about this change. Previously, regardless if weekends, it gets credited in my account even in less than an hour. Worse thing is, even with the supposed payment reference for bank crediting, Bank could not locate it even on incoming transactions.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members