🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My pending balance automatic refunded to clie...
Page options
prem56001
Community Member

My pending balance automatic refunded to client, i havn't released any refund i want my money back !

Hello 

I just done all the task and client has   release the  fixed payment of 1000$ . the payment is showing in my pending balance. but when i logged in my account  todays i got a message called  you send the refund  1000$  to  samwel dickson, but i havn't   released any refund , pls let me know what can i do i want my money back !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lysis10
Community Member

Good ol' creeptos. Did he ask you to buy creeptocurrency by chance? Good chance this charge was on a stolen credit card. New client, targeted you in particular (new guy), paid you $1000 to teach him, a creepto. Did he get you to buy/send him creepto? Maybe in exchange for the money?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
lysis10
Community Member

Good ol' creeptos. Did he ask you to buy creeptocurrency by chance? Good chance this charge was on a stolen credit card. New client, targeted you in particular (new guy), paid you $1000 to teach him, a creepto. Did he get you to buy/send him creepto? Maybe in exchange for the money?

yes they said my buy for me iand i paid you in upwork  so there is any solution so can i get the money back what they paid me on upwork?

Prem S wrote:

yes they said my buy for me iand i paid you in upwork  so there is any solution so can i get the money back what they paid me on upwork?

lol I figured.

You got scammed. One of the wonderful benefits of creepto is no chargebacks. 😄

but they allready payed a fixed paymet of 1000$ in upwork , then how my pending  balance is got refunded to thier  account even i am not send any refund .

Prem S wrote:

but they allready payed a fixed paymet of 1000$ in upwork , then how my pending  balance is got refunded to thier  account even i am not send any refund .

Stolen credit card. Come on, dude, you claim to be in that space. You had to have seen this coming when he asked for you to send creepto. It's a shady space.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Prem,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members