🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My previous account was suspended before I co...
Page options
2367c272
Community Member

My previous account was suspended before I could withdraw my payment.

It's been over a week since my account has been suspended. I had done a $15 job and was going to receive $11.65 after the upwork taxes. However, before I could withdraw my money, my account was suspended and I couldn't withdraw it.

After contacting the support regarding it, they said my payment will be reimbursed to my paypal account in 1-2 business days. It's been almost a week since then and I still haven't received my payment. I did receive a confirmation email from upwork 5 days ago but nothing after it. Now I can't access my account and can't track my payment. What can I do here?

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Kislay,

Thank you for your message. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with the registered email address for the suspended account?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hey Pradeep,

No solution as been provided from your end so far. I did what was requested from me and yet there is no response from your end. How am I supposed to proceed from here? My payment is still due and I have no idea where it is. Please let me know when and how will I receive my payment.

Thanks,

Kislay

Hi Kislay,

Apologies for the delay as our team are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hey Annie,

Please let me know the status of my payment. It's been almost 10 days since I started this thread and no solution has been provided yet.

Thanks

Kislay

Hey Pradeep,

It's been over 5 days and yet no solution as been provided from your end so far. I did what was requested from me and yet there is no response from your end. How am I supposed to proceed from here? My payment is still due and I have no idea where it is. Please let me know when and how will I receive my payment.

Thanks,

Kislay

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members