🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My profile Not Shown in Search Results even a...
Page options
aedhn
Community Member

My profile Not Shown in Search Results even after completing my profile to 100%

Hello, I have created my Upwork several days ago and my profile is 100% completed. When I was making my profile I didn't get any verification link. In spite of completing my profile 100%, I didn't receive any kind of verification. Now, when I search my name particularly in my field the results shown don't have my profile. 

Please answer this query. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ashish,

Please keep in mind that freelancers in search results are shown on a rotating basis so that everyone has a chance to be discovered. I would also like to clarify that client and freelancer profiles have different searches and I was able to locate your account.

Regarding the verification, once you're required to verify your profile our team will reach out to you directly with detailed instructions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ashish,

Please keep in mind that freelancers in search results are shown on a rotating basis so that everyone has a chance to be discovered. I would also like to clarify that client and freelancer profiles have different searches and I was able to locate your account.

Regarding the verification, once you're required to verify your profile our team will reach out to you directly with detailed instructions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi!!
My profile is 100% complete and it has been more than 3 days of its completion but I have not received any verification email or message till now. Moreover my profile is not shown in search engine although it is 100% complete.

Noor ul A wrote:
 Moreover my profile is not shown in search engine although it is 100% complete.

How do you know? There are literaly many, many tens of thousands of freelancers in both your utterly overcrowded categories, and only 10 show on every page of search results. I'm sure you are showing in there somewhere, but you won't be contacted from searches at your stage of your Upwork career. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths