Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My profile has 0 views and not getting invited for any jobs submitted

femyanish
Femy A Member Since: Feb 4, 2018
1 of 7

Hello All,

I am a member of upwork for quite long.My profile is 100% complete. But I have 0 profile views and I am not getting invited for any jobs I have submitted.I have no recent experience to show since I was in a professional break due to personal reasons. It would be really helpful ,If someone can review my profile and guide me in improving my profile to get invited for jobs.

Thanks in advance,

Femy Anish

voskerchian
Community Guru
Hasmik V Member Since: Aug 12, 2017
2 of 7

Hi Femy,

The first thing I can advise is editing your overview. Al those little mistakes in spelling and punctuation make it look unprofessional. Plus, the results of the test don't make me feel you are really good at what you do. Hide those tests and take others with great results.
You won't get any invitation unless you have a great reputation on UW. Apply to jobs yourself, write killer cover letters, with past work samples, and NEVER copy paste the same cover letter for multiple jobs. Don't give up and work on your skills.

Happy freelancing!

femyanish
3 of 7

Dear Hasmik,

Thank you for your reply and advice.I will do as you said.

jr-translation
Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
BEST ANSWER
4 of 7

If you don't get view on your profile your problem is the cover letter and proposal. Make sure to have no typos and be more realistic about your value.

If you want to improve your profile, you can

1. Increase your rate. It does not reflect your experience or knowledge. You are also living in Europe and no longer in India. $6 is way too low.
  2. Improve your presentation. Remove the typos and sell yourself. Why are you any better than the others?
  3. Take more test. Take you time to score higher.

Be patient and apply only for the jobs that are really relevant and interesting for you and focus on them. Re-read your old proposals and check them for typos etc to get a feeling where you can improve.

View solution in original post

femyanish
5 of 7

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for taking time to reply. I will make sure to focus on the areas you have mentioned for improvement and try again.

Regards,

Femy

j-ahmed
Jahanzaib A Member Since: Nov 26, 2018
6 of 7

Hi,
I am Jahanzaib Ahmad, a Freelancer on upwork, Can you please check my profile? the same issue happening with me, even I applied for so many job but no respond. I used to write seprate cover letter for any job, also manage expertises profile.. but 0 Views...Smiley Sad Please help me

martina_plaschka
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
7 of 7

Jahanzaib A wrote:

Hi,
I am Jahanzaib Ahmad, a Freelancer on upwork, Can you please check my profile? the same issue happening with me, even I applied for so many job but no respond. I used to write seprate cover letter for any job, also manage expertises profile.. but 0 Views...Smiley Sad Please help me

Don't worry about views. If a clients looks at your profile from a proposal, it does not count as views. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS