Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My profile in search results not showing

rolludesig
Community Guru
Rahul V Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1 of 5

i was wondering how much experience and feedbacks/jobs are required to show my profile on first 10 pages of banner designing,landing page designing without any filter being applied...

is something planned for this issue when some changes will be made in search results on sep1??

and please only serious replies...

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 5

Just like last time you asked, search results are rotated and are not the same for everyone.

when you just search "banner design" there are over 40 000 - clients tend to filter, so your search is just not realistic.

Already profiles have have been set to private, so this is less than it would have been before inactive profiles started being set to private.. 

rolludesig
Community Guru
Rahul V Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3 of 5

yes they are rotated agree but i randomly check the results and i never see my self in top 10 pages ? why is it so?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 5

You get invites (which you have more than once said you do not even WANT) so clearly you show up on CLIENT searches. 

As you will never hire yourself there is no point in showing you to you....

I never search myself, it is such a pointless exercise.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 5

Rahul,

As we've explained before on these boards, search results depend on many factors such as who is searching, when, whether the search is done for a posted job or not. Additionally, the results are rotated to make sure as many qualified freelancers as possible have a chance to be noticed. Your profile can show on the first page when a client runs a search today but not tomorrow.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS