🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My profile is 11 months old but no invita...
Page options
shahrukh07860
Community Member

My profile is 11 months old but no invitations yet

Not sure, what's wrong with my profile. I have completed more than 100 jobs in the past 10 months. My profile is genuine with the skills I have set for, but I have not received any invitations yet.

Can someone help / guide me?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Priyam J wrote:

Not sure, what's wrong with my profile. I have completed more than 100 jobs in the past 10 months. My profile is genuine with the skills I have set for, but I have not received any invitations yet.

Have you read your feedback? If you had, you would  not ask this question.

If you want to recover, you really need to up your game and do what many of your clients suggested. Plus, stop replying to each and every feedback, it's not a good look on a profile, but that's just cosmetics. The underlying problems are much bigger. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Priyam J wrote:

Have you read your feedback? If you had, you would  not ask this question.

If you want to recover, you really need to up your game and do what many of your clients suggested. Plus, stop replying to each and every feedback, it's not a good look on a profile, but that's just cosmetics. The underlying problems are much bigger. 

Thank you for your suggestion.

a_lipsey
Community Member

Priyam J wrote:

I agree with Martina's assessment that you have made some major missteps ending in clients being  unhappy and leaving very bad feedback on your profile. 

I wonder if you are taking on too many projects at once, since a common comment in your feedback is missing meetings, not communicating, etc. Are you taking on too many things at once and therefore unable to address all clients appropriately? Would it be better to raise your rate, take fewer jobs that you can actually achieve with good results, versus many jobs at lower rates that you cannot deliver on all? 

Also, it appears you subcontracted at one point without telling the client? You need to be upfront with clients on how you work, when you  work, if you work with a collaborator, and ALWAYS be at meetings on time and if you have to miss one, promptly reschedule and do not miss again. 

If you can start to  provide more quality service (notice I said service and not work). your JSS will improve and your feedback, and you may start getting invites. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths