🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My profile is being discovered not invites.
Page options
onecube
Community Member

My profile is being discovered not invites.

It is unfortunate that my profile is being discovered and i am not getting any organic jobs, While i have tried few time to optimize my profile as much as possible. It is very obvious that competition is too much in each field and so i offer a mico niche service. Besides i tried to search my profile even through the filter option but it seems something wrong with my profile. could anyone please suggest. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nayyab Ali,

You may check these great articles in our Hiring Headquarters to help you Enhance your Profile: 

Also, I would recommend that you check out these articles to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nayyab Ali,

You may check these great articles in our Hiring Headquarters to help you Enhance your Profile: 

Also, I would recommend that you check out these articles to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
onecube
Community Member

Thank Bojan for prompt reponse, I have already covered few of articles besides as suggested i would need more article to read. I appreaciate and wish this works for me.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members