🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My profile is hidden even after ID verificati...
Page options
unsqaushed
Community Member

My profile is hidden even after ID verification

Hello,

My profile was hidden by Upwork support about a week ago. I contacted support and about two days later my profile was suspended.

I talked to the support team and they asked me to do ID verification, which I did and I received an email saying it was successful.

The support team pressed further asking me questions about my account which I answered and finally the suspension was lifted.

I submitted my account yesterday so that the visbility will be turned back to public but after about 24 hours of review, I still got the same message that my profile is still hidden for violating upwork guidelines.

I have done all that is asked of me and the support staff assured me that everything is done. Why is my account still hidden, please help me out.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Usman,

I`m sorry about the delay, our team has updated your account and everything should be working as designed. If you experience any problems on your end let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
JoanneP

Hi Usman, 

I checked and I can confirm that your account suspension has been lifted. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,
I have resubmitted my profile now and its awaiting approval. Can you help me expedite the approval process please.
Thanks.

Hi Usman,

Our team will update you with the status of your account. Please allow them time to review your account. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

I waited patiently for the review and I am still getting the same message that my profile is still hidden and it requires changes. Please help.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Usman,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I followed up with our team and your account has already been resumed.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

Thank you for your swift response. If you check the screenshot I sent earlier you'll see a button that says resubmit profile.

Ever since the support team lifted my ban which was about 2 days ago, anytime I resubmit my profile it keeps returning this same message.

I have resubmitted my profile just now and please I'll like you to follow up on the review so I don't get the same message again.

Thank you for your support and understanding Bojan.

Regards,
Usman.

Hi Usman,

We've followed up with the team and I also checked that you followed up on your ticket. A member of our team will update your ticket to assist further. Please feel free to post your questions on the ticket so that the team member can assist you directly. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

Sincerely I'm kinda tired of this approval process. My profile is still hidden and it keeps saying it requires changes before I can submit proposals.

What could the problem be as I seriously don't understand the issue right now. Please help me settle this problem once and for all. Thanks.

Regards,
Usman.

Hi Usman,

I`m sorry about the delay, our team has updated your account and everything should be working as designed. If you experience any problems on your end let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members