🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My profile is no longer available
Page options
isisdalila
Community Member

My profile is no longer available

Today I logged into my Upwork account and noticed that I cannot access certain features anymore. When I try to go to my profile, I get the message 'This profile is no longer available', my job feed can't be loaded and I get stuck on a loading screen when I try to go to my messages. I haven't received any notifications from Upwork regarding this problem either.

Could someone help me out?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Isis,

I tried but was not able to replicate the issue you're describing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in using a different browser to see if the issue persists?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AndreaG

Hi Isis,

I tried but was not able to replicate the issue you're describing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in using a different browser to see if the issue persists?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you very much! It worked to switch to another browser. Everything looks good now 🙂

66ea6420
Community Member

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ashley,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
vladsmolyakov
Community Member

I'm having the same issue on Chrome, and while switching to another browser (Safari) fixes that, this is a major inconvenience in my workflow. I've tried logging out, deleting cache and hard resetting, but no luck. Is there anything else I could try?

Hi Vlad,

I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths