cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My profile is not getting complete (100%)

Ahmad A Member Since: Sep 8, 2014
1 of 27
Hello, I am having problem completing my profile. On the process, it said to add a portfolio. I already have added a portfolio, but still it shows my profile is 95% complete, adding a portfolio will make 100%. Adding again causes no change. Can anyone help me with it? Thanks.
Moin U Member Since: Oct 21, 2014
2 of 27
I'm also looking for solution. 3 days ago , i add my school but [ Add a School ]is still showing in my profile..... I looked allover , But 0 Result ............ Please Is there anyone who can help us ?????
Jan B Member Since: Dec 1, 2014
3 of 27

Got exactly the same problem. Did anybody find the solution.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 27

Hi Jan,

There was a bug with some profiles not showing 100% complete back in October, but it was fixed back then. I would suggest you try taking more tests to get your profile 100% complete. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

~ Valeria
Untitled
shova r Member Since: May 26, 2015
5 of 27

thanks for sugges us

Saqlain A Member Since: Aug 9, 2015
6 of 27

Hello Upwork Crew,

I setup with my Upwork profile and add up everything but it still says that 95% completion and let me to add another portfolio project. I added another (3rd) but it still says that 95% completion. Please anyone there at Upwork crew who can solve with my this problem.

Regards,

Saqlain Ali

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
7 of 27

Can't see your profile Saqlain, but take a test. That's what pushed me from 90% to 100%.

Gezim G Member Since: Oct 22, 2016
8 of 27

I took three test and passed all of them and again the percentage didn't change. Could it be based on the type of test? What king of test did you take? 

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
9 of 27

Hi Gezim,

I see you profile is already 100% complete.

Lilimatun Ashikin Z Member Since: Oct 6, 2017
10 of 27

Hi

My profile is 100% complete. when it will be approved.I am waiting for my approval. So that i can help my clients with my professional skills.

Thanks & Regards:

Lilimatun Ashikin Zamri

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS