cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My profile is not getting complete (100%)

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
11 of 27

Saqlain,

This is the Community Forum. This primarily a venue within which Upwork contractors and clients interact (not official Upwork employees or "Upwork Crew.")

It is not appropriate for you to request help from the "Upwork Crew" here.

That is what Customer Support is for.

Moderators who work for Upwork OFTEN help people out here. Be grateful if they do so. But do not post messages here specifically for and only meant for Upwork personnel in general or any specific moderator.

Yes, I know many other people have done that. They shouldn't be doing so.

With regards to your specific question, your profile is set to private, so there is no way that those of us who frequent the Community Forum can see your profile and offer advice.

Maq D Member Since: Oct 8, 2016
12 of 27

Did u add your certificate?

Anthony S Member Since: Nov 18, 2015
13 of 27

Hi, I am having the same problem. I carried over a 100% Elance profile & then it said 85%. I took skills tests and otherwise followed instructions to get to 100% but i am still at 85%.

Adnan K Member Since: Sep 22, 2016
14 of 27

I also complete My Profile 100% Complete and also passed Test But still not approved My Profile

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
15 of 27

Hi Adnan, 

I checked your account and can see that the team sent you an email on what needs to be updated on your profile. Please check the email that our team sent, and update your profile according to he changes they requested. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ankur G Member Since: Jan 10, 2019
16 of 27

Where i have take test. My profile in Monster is still not 100 %

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
17 of 27

Hi Ankur,

You have created a Client account on Upwork, and Clients don't have available tests on their profiles. Please check these helpful resources and this thread to give you an idea on how to get started as a client. 

If you would like to be a Freelancer and bid on projects, you can check out this help article for more information on how to create a Freelancer account on your existing Client account.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Community Guru
Dietmar Thomas B Member Since: Aug 11, 2015
18 of 27

Hi everybody,

just for informations sake and for what it is worth to somebody, your portfolio is not icluded for making your profile 100% if all the other perimeters are in place.

Before Mr. Preston urges me, I know I should include a portfolio in my profile in order to have better chances in the marketplace. I just always seem to lack the time to work out some translations that I can include. I can't take done jobs for that due to them legally not belonging to me once the client has paid for them.

Anyway, have a great day (or night, whatever it is in your place!)!

Regards

Thomas

Olga A Member Since: Nov 27, 2016
19 of 27

Hi! I have the same problem: to get 100% Profile completeness I had to add other experience (+5%). I've done it twice, but it still 95%.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
20 of 27

Hi Olga,

I checked and see your profile is 100% complete.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS