cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My profile is private and i want to make it public..

shenllss
Venkatesan S Member Since: Jan 31, 2017
1 of 7

Hello,

My Profile is set to private and im not able to make it public from my profile settings page.
Any reason behind this?

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Venkat.

cylver1z
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
2 of 7

Hi Venkatesan,

This might be because of how your account might have been set up. To know more about this you can click this link about Profile visibility.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211060298-Set-Your-Profile-Visibility

Ryan

Untitled
shenllss
Venkatesan S Member Since: Jan 31, 2017
3 of 7

Hello,

This is what i see in my profile settings page and my profile visiblity is set to private and there is no dropdown to change that.

Am i missing something?

Any upwork moderators can help?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Venkat.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 7

That usually means that at some point in the past you were asked to make some changes to your account and your profile was set to privat until you comply...

Or you are an exclusive agency freelancer and your visibility settings are set by your agency

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 7

Hi Venkatesan,

Please note that you still need to complete ID verification as explained by our agents in your recent conversations with our team, before you can change your profile visibility.

Untitled
oogloo_alishan
ali s Member Since: Aug 1, 2017
6 of 7

Hi  Valdimir G,

Sir i'm also having the same issue as Mr. Venkatesan is having can u please help me is making my profile private.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
7 of 7

Hi Ali,

It looks like you are an exclusive member of an agency. You'll need to talk to your agency owner about making your profile public.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS