zeinab_osman

My profile is under review a week ago

My profile is under review a week ago although it is completed 100% and i have passed all tests that join my skills and appear on my profile i hope to find a solution 

Thanks Smiley Happy

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r

@Zeinab O wrote:

My profile is under review a week ago although it is completed 100% and i have passed all tests that join my skills and appear on my profile i hope to find a solution 

Thanks Smiley Happy

You were advised previously that your profile must only contain true info.

Please see the notification that you received from Upwork several weeks ago which addresses your concern with more details. You can see it here.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r

@Zeinab O wrote:

Thanks Smiley Happy

You were advised previously that your profile must only contain true info.

Please see the notification that you received from Upwork several weeks ago which addresses your concern with more details. You can see it here.

Petra R

I dont know whats your problem with my information why it is untrusted as you say

but thats my real information and i can't change it please review it again to make sure 

Thanks in advance

N.B. I didnt recieve any notification from upwork about my information

cylver1z

Hello Zeinab,

I have escalated your concern. Your profile has been reviewed and it still needs some changes. Kindly refer to the email sent to you for more information. Thank you.

Untitled