🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My profile missed in search results
Page options
spectralua
Community Member

My profile missed in search results

My profile gone from search results. Some of my regular clients asked is im still alive.

Can anyone confirm is my profile missed? Filtered search link here:

https://www.upwork.com/ab/profiles/search?category_uid=531770282580668419&hourly_rate=80-%2a&loc=ukr...

I see only two peoples here, without mine.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
spectralua
Community Member

Resolved via adding Specialized Profile. Main profile still a ghost but specialized one found. One day from adding (maybe some DB sync required) then results shown as expected.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
aliharvey
Community Member

I don't see your profile either. 

Alisha, thank you for confirmation.

ArjayM

Hi Mykola,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. I was able to search for your profile by using your first name and last name's initial here. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Clark & Alisha confirmed, search won't show me. 

Simple filter: country + subcategory, result should be, but none. Pls investigate. So noone unable to hire me when look category. I have no invites long time, look like it is a reason.

I have no account holds\warnings and see no other things to exclude me from freelancer search.

Hi Mykola,

Thank you for the follow-up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets and coordinate with the team here once your report is fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
celgins
Community Member

I searched for you as Arjay did, using your first name and last name's initial, and you appearered at #3. However, when I used the link you provided, I did not see you.

I also used the link you provided and started removing filters, and you did not show up. For example, this link is identical to yours, but the $80-$100 Hourly Rate filter is removed. There are only 14-15 profiles with this search, but your profile is not one of them.

Strange.

Clark, thank you for confirmation.

Filter you removed is not "to 100", is to "100+" (unlimited). Just to minimize results.

spectralua
Community Member

Resolved via adding Specialized Profile. Main profile still a ghost but specialized one found. One day from adding (maybe some DB sync required) then results shown as expected.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members