Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My profile not approved.. Help needed!!

Highlighted
Jash M Member Since: Jun 18, 2018
1 of 3

Hello Team,
I'm trying to join Upwork since from last 2years and I dont know how many times I submitted my profile. My few friends doesn't written a job description and even they don'nt have a portfolio still there profiles got approved. So on what basis upwork will approved the profile?!

I want to create my own agency, wanna add my team memebers, even I have a good porfolio, descriptive job synopsis, good score in all relevant tech subjects. But I'm unable to do because my profile is not approved yet.

So, kindly help me out from this because I got so many rejections from upwork since last two years.

Thanks in advance!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 3

In two years nobody pointed out to you that you must not offer the services of an agency from an individual freelancer's profile?

Your profile must be a truthful account of you and you alone, your skills, your experience, your unique selling points...

That said, with each rejection the chances of being accepted get less and frankly after 2 years I'd probably have taken it as a hint...

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3 of 3

Hi  Jash,

Please follow up on your ticket for more information and post any additional question directly to our team so that they could assist you further! Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS