cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My profile rating is not showing

Debika Rani P Member Since: Jun 29, 2014
1 of 2
Recently, I am surprised about the support of oDesk's support team and engineering team. A few day ago, I have achieved 5.00 rating. It is my first rating. But it is not showing ( still showing 0.00: https://www.odesk.com/users/~0157bfc99916c6e126 ) on my profile. For this reason, I have submitted a support ticket. But they replied" We apologize for the delay in responding to your request. We would like to inform you that the issue was escalated to our Technical Support team as there is a bug. Please be assured that the technical team is working to resolve the issue however we do not have any estimated resolution time. At this time we are closing out this ticket but wanted to assure you that your issue is being worked. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience." Point to be noted : "Please be assured that the technical team is working to resolve the issue however we do not have any estimated resolution time" " They don't have any estimated resolution time" I have to wait but how long ? 1 year ? 2 years ? 3 or 5 years ? it is too rabies in oDesk
Stanislav G Member Since: Jun 7, 2014
2 of 2
I have the same problem.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS