cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My profile video

Mingyee L Member Since: May 3, 2016
1 of 7

Hi, I just uploaded my profile video.  However, it says you can't view it unless you sign into YouTube.

Are you guys able to view it?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Community Leader
Stella L Member Since: Jun 23, 2015
2 of 7

A message "this video is private" appears.

Mingyee L Member Since: May 3, 2016
3 of 7

Oh, thanks for testing it.  I just changed it to public setting on YouTube.  Is it okay now?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 7

Hi Mingyee,

Yes, it's working now. I had to remove the link though from your post for advertising.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
5 of 7

Mingyee:

Wow. That really is an awesome video.

You showed a lot of initiative simpy by making this.

I think this will really help you in getting jobs and invites.

I like how you so clearly explained a focused, specific set of skills that you offer. Your excellent communication skills are evident within the video. You started out by emphasizing that you are U.S.-based.

Keep in mind as you go forward that when you submit proposals for jobs, in most cases you will be the only applicant or one of only a few applicants who represent this caliber of contractor. Most other people applying to the same jobs will seem abysmal compared to you.

Community Guru
Maria Marilyn M Member Since: Oct 27, 2010
6 of 7

Wow. Good job on making that video. I've always wanted to make one but haven't gotten to it yet. 

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
7 of 7

re: "I've always wanted to make one but haven't gotten to it yet."

If this is something that interests you, it might be worth your time to make it.

After I made my introduction video, interest in my services increased even more. I had to stop bidding on jobs. And now I usually leave my "availability" status to "NOT available for new work."

If you are already too busy with work or if you feel like your rates are already as high as you want them to be, you should NOT add an introduction video to your profile.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS