cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My profile was not showing on applicants list even on hidden tab of the client.

Highlighted
Joyce Anne B Member Since: May 12, 2013
11 of 53
HI Nicola, are you experiencing the same issue? If so, since when did you experience it and contact them? Its been 2 weeks and though they said they are working on it, there are no uncertainties of when will it be solved.
Highlighted
Oleg K Member Since: Dec 21, 2014
12 of 53

Hello Nicola

It seems you've received same message that I received.

So, any progress for you?

I could find you with search freelancer on odesk.

Have your problem solved?

I need your any help.

Highlighted
Areesh I Member Since: Oct 4, 2011
13 of 53
I am also Facing the Same problem,My application were going in Hidden tabs because of no reason and now i am not showing in the applicant list. I dont know why odesk doing this with me. If you see my profile, Its Excellent https://www.odesk.com/users/%7E019fdc11f0cbcb169e
Highlighted
Dariel P Member Since: Oct 23, 2011
14 of 53
i am facing the same problem, my name is not listed in applicant list, not even in HIDDEN TAB. i contacted the support, but they said it's a bug and tech team is working on it, they don't know how long will it take. please let us work, we need some food to eat!
Highlighted
Joyce Anne B Member Since: May 12, 2013
15 of 53
Since when did you experience this issue?
Highlighted
Dariel P Member Since: Oct 23, 2011
16 of 53
about one month ago if not mistaken, not resolved untill now.
Highlighted
Khanh N Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
17 of 53

The same problem for me. I sent the ticket to odesk support but I can't see the reply. 

Highlighted
Md. Shojibul I Member Since: Nov 1, 2014
18 of 53
I have face this problem untill 1months. And oDesk doesn't notify me about this problem. That's why I'm bidding many job post in oDesk but I didn't get any response from my client. For this resson I'm wasted time by bidding.
I think, this oDesk Auto Hidden system does not work properly. This system could hide all skillful freelancers by client mistake. This Auto hidden system is good-for-nothing in oDesk. That this reason many skillful freelancer are not happy to work in this marketplace. This is very harmful for oDesk and us (Freelancer). oDesk need to check this system again and update a usefull system in this market place. Because this Auto Hide sytem is useless system in oDesk.
Highlighted
Ankit M Member Since: Nov 5, 2014
19 of 53

Hi Joyce Anne B ,

Please let me know are you able to solved this issue or not , i am also facing the same issue with my profile , even one of my old client wants to hire me but i can not able to see his invitation after that i ll contact with customer care and  my old client want to  hire me , after that they send me a link and through this link i am able to see the invitation and accepted , but i know that the problem is not yet solved  i apply on many jobs but my name is not showing  in  application list . do you have any idea how we can solved this issue 

Thanks in advance 

Highlighted
Anshuman M Member Since: Nov 7, 2014
20 of 53

**edited for Community Guidelines**

I applied for this job & my name no appearing in applicants list.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS