cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My profile was not showing on applicants list even on hidden tab of the client.

Highlighted
Oleg K Member Since: Dec 21, 2014
31 of 53

Hello everybody,

I faced same problem.

And I contacted with oDesk, I got reply from oDesk.

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Any help?

Highlighted
Oleg K Member Since: Dec 21, 2014
32 of 53

Hi Valeria K,

It seems you edited my reply,

And as Moderator, do you have any opinion for these post?

Many freelancers waiting solution.

Thanks.

Regards,

Oleg.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
33 of 53

Hi Oleg,

Yes, unfortunately, I had to edit your post as it violated the Community Guidelines. For more information please, see the message sent to you.

As for the situation concerning your job applications, I would suggest you keep communicating with oDesk Customer Support through the ticket.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Khanh N Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
34 of 53

I still got this problem. I think Odesk should change the rule, I have 60 recent jobs but have 1 or 2 dispute with client. it was very ordinary. Why they don't show my name on the list applicant? It make me crazy!!

Highlighted
Marin D Member Since: Dec 27, 2014
35 of 53

Hello,

I have same problem. could you please let me know if you have solve this problem?

Thanks,

Marin.

Highlighted
Khuman B Member Since: Jan 9, 2015
36 of 53

Hello All, Hope you are doing well, I am facing same issue, I am applying since long & wasted time for that, After long surprise i was checked in the applicant list after i have applied job, My application not seeing in the applicant list, Please help to share some resolution, I am really sad since long, Thanks

Highlighted
37 of 53

dear All, Lets complete all together, becasue we were work hard & just little prior issue means we are skillless, We have to discuss with odesk, Regards Khuman

Highlighted
38 of 53

I have raied new ticket for all of us #3580294 My application not seeing in job applicants

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
39 of 53

Hi Khuman,

The way your applications are displayed to clients can be affected by several factors, for example a history of policy violations, bad client experience and disputes. Unfortunately, we cannot share any details about your account here in the Community.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Miguel Alfonso G Member Since: Dec 27, 2014
40 of 53

I have been working in oDesk for hree years and it pains me that I am experiencing this kind of situation.

In the past two months, I have been applying for jobs that are ONLY in line with my expertise (which is writing and translation). However, I have noticed that I haven't been receiving response to my application. So late December, I have unintentionally checked the application list and have noticed that I wasn't included on the list even though I have applied hours ago. I ignored it and tried to apply to some other jobs only to find out the same situation. I have contacted oDesk support and here's what they to me;

"To ensure your job applications are highly ranked, apply to jobs where your skills and past work experience are a great fit and build a great relationship with your client every time. This means being truthful on your profile about what skills you have, ensuring before you accept a job offer that you can meet the client’s expectations, delivering on time, and communicating with your client throughout the project and especially if you run into problems. By providing this type of quality experience and satisfying clients, your applications will once again be ranked highly for clients."

I have actually received good feedback in the past weeks, I haven't had any disputes, I updated my profile, I applied only to jobs that are related to my skills, i always deliver in advance and been commended for such and the quality of my work. That is why I don't understand why I am experiencing this situation. But here's the thing, I actually don't remeber anything that I did wrong. I did not disappoint any of my clients nor did I receive any bad feedback or disputes in the past months, so why I do I have to experience this situation. It is so frustrating. I have promoted oDesk to my friends, I have dedicated my three years working in this site with utmost professionalism and then I would receive this king of mishap without any valid reason at all.

Please help me. Please raise this to the concerned department. Thank you. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS