Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My proposal does not show up in the submitted proposal list

nayakpulak
Pulak Kumar N Member Since: Jan 27, 2017
1 of 10

Hi,

I have submitted some proposals in this month. Some of them does not show in the submitted proposal tab i.e navigating to "find works>proposals" tab. I have submitted one proposal today. After sometime when I once again visit the job page it is still showing the submit proposal tab to be green for me. I am confused if my proposals are actually delivered or not. 

Please help me clarify this doubt.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 10

Hi Pulak Kumar,

I checked and it looks like a few proposals you submitted in last few days show in your Active proposals list. Please, note that if a job is closed or your proposal is declined by the client, the proposal will be moved to the Archived tab.

~ Valeria
Upwork
nayakpulak
3 of 10

Dear Valeria,

Thanks for responding to my query. But you did not answer my second question. I have applied for a job today. Even after the proposal is already submitted, when I again visit the job listing page, I found that the "submit a proposal" tab to be green. That means I can apply to the same job again. But I think it should not be happening.

I would really appreciate if you can look into this once again.

Thanks and Regards,

Pulak

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
4 of 10

Pulak Kumar,

Could you please click on my name next to this post and send me a private message with the link to the job you are referring to?

~ Valeria
Upwork
nayakpulak
5 of 10

Sure, Just doing it.

nayakpulak
6 of 10

Hi Valeria,

I expect your response regarding the discussed issue. Please look into it and advice me.

Thanks

Pulak

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
7 of 10

Pulak Kumar,

Sorry about the delayed response due to the weekend. 

It looks like the job you are referring to was closed and that's why it didn't show in your Active proposals but showed in your Archived proposals. You can still see "Propose Different Terms" button on the proposal. Clients can still access the list of freelancers who applied for their job even if the job was closed, so the button is available to all freelancers in case they wish to update their bid. 

I checked on the client's end and your proposal was successfully delivered to them. All proposals are delivered to the client and the client can view, accept, decline or archive them.

~ Valeria
Upwork
nayakpulak
8 of 10

Hi Valeria,

I suspect you are not getting my point. I am facing the same problem with other proposals also. So I am sharing you what I actually see on my end( I will share it through private message). I will attach two screenshots where the first one shows that I have already submitted the proposal and written "propose different terms". On the second screenshot when I visit the same job post page I can see "submit proposal" tab to be green. But in many other jobs, I see it not clickable.

Kindly check them and tell if this is natural.

Kind Regards,

Pulak.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
9 of 10

Thanks for sending links to an active proposal with this issue, Pulak Kumar. I could replicate the issue you are referring to and will escalate it for further investigation.

~ Valeria
Upwork
nayakpulak
10 of 10

Thanks for understanding my concerns. I am hopeful everything to be normal soon.

Regards,

Pulak

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS