🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My proposal may archive or not send to buyer
Page options
tilkausa
Community Member

My proposal may archive or not send to buyer

Dear concern,
I have send more then 50 proposal but no interview or buyer response come yet. I think there have any issues or bug put me on archive? I have written good proposal within 10 minutes of buyer job submission. I selected those job which is related my skilled. I am really frustrated. Please motivated and cheek my profile with proposal how can I improve my carrier in upwork. Thanks
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tilkausa
Community Member

Hi, I am getting vary disappointing with upwork work bid. I cann't understand how to success here.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Mehedi Masum,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ Joanne
Upwork
tilkausa
Community Member

Hi, I am getting vary disappointing with upwork work bid. I cann't understand how to success here.

tlbp
Community Member

Mehedi Masum B wrote:
Dear concern,
I have send more then 50 proposal but no interview or buyer response come yet. I think there have any issues or bug put me on archive? I have written good proposal within 10 minutes of buyer job submission. I selected those job which is related my skilled. I am really frustrated. Please motivated and cheek my profile with proposal how can I improve my carrier in upwork. Thanks

There are thousands of web developers on Upwork, many with well-established reputations. Plus, not every posted job ends with a hire. Your chances of getting hired for any particular job are probably similar to those of winning the lottery. So, you can either continue to try your luck or look for another avenue to find clients. 

[Those YouTube videos and Facebook groups that tell hopeful freelancers that they can easily earn money on Upwork are lying. You must either send hundreds of proposals or get very lucky.] 

tilkausa
Community Member

I am vary happy for your good solution. Thanks a lot to Tonya P

9f22c812
Community Member

you'll just need to focus on improving your skills and profile rather than hypothesing that there's something wrong with Upwork. You'll succeed at some point, but you'll have to be persistent and patient.

Thanks for good wishing . Lemya M

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths