🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My proposal ranking gone too low at client si...
Page options
redspider247
Community Member

My proposal ranking gone too low at client side

Hi, I'm looking for your help. I've started my freelancing career more than a year ago. Due to covid, the result was not too good throughout the year but still I earned more than 600$. Now the problem is, my projects time frame is too far from each other like I got my second last project in december 2020 and a small project in march 2021. As you know, covid conditions are much better from previous so I'm again sending proposals to clients but not getting even a single response. I've checked out with one of my client friend that either he's getting my proposal after job post or not. The result is he's getting proposal but at lowest position. I need your help that what should I need to do to get in upwork orbit again?

For better understanding, My profile link: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01735a61b9028e85e9

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Faisal,

I would recommend that you check out these topics to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Faisal,

I would recommend that you check out these topics to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths