🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My proposal to a job post gets submitted auto...
Page options
raza_zeshan
Community Member

My proposal to a job post gets submitted automatically.

Hi Upwork Community,
I am facing a problem for about 4 to 5 days. When I click the submit proposal button, after a few seconds, my proposal gets submitted automatically. When I click to view the proposal, it appears that the proposal is undefined in the cover letter section. Can you help me to solve this problem?

10 REPLIES 10
AndreaG

Hi Zeshan,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
c53b35e9
Community Member

Hi, the same issue is with me. My proposal was automatically submitted with the written word "undefined" in my proposal. Please help me with this issue.  

Screenshot_15.png

My proposal was automatically submitted with the written word "undefined" in my proposal. Please help me with this issue.  This issue is occurring for the last two weeks. Some times my proposals get submitted but often they automatically submitted without doing nothing

Screenshot_15.png

Hi Samar,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
774690c0
Community Member

My proposal was automatically submitted with the written word "undefined" in my proposal. Please help me with this issue.  This issue is occurring for the last two weeks. Some times my proposals get submitted but often they automatically submitted without doing nothing

adewole-emmanuel
Community Member

Hello, I am currently experiencing the same thing here. It's frustrating already. My proposal gets submitted automatically I click on the Submit a Proposal button. 

Hi Emmanuel,

Thank you for your message. I do not see any recent proposals submitted by you. The last proposal submitted on your account was 13 days ago.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

This was because, after trying countless times, the problem persisted, and I didn't get any solution on time, so I stopped sending "undefined" proposals

0401710a
Community Member

Hi Upwork community, I have problem all my connects lost by the fult of auto submit proposal, When i try to make type the cover letter and seting price for bidding it doesn't give me the time and it sumbit by itself. I am using google grome and please help me to solve this issue...

Hi Riaz,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths