🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My question is, why the portal is super slow ...
Page options
e2855a7e
Community Member

My question is, why the portal is super slow on each click it takes so much time to redirect.

Hello,

My name is Bhavin, I have a suggestion. The Upwork portal has been very good now, though my account is new on the portal I use this account for years since it was ODesk. 

My question is, why the portal is super slow on each click it takes so much time to redirect. 

It is not that I do not have a good internet connection or a system I use a very good system at home and office and on top of that around 150 MBPS bandwidth of internet connection. 

I also checked the technologies in the frontend and backend have been used in very good combination, I am a fan of these two while two of them are together. Angular Js and Node Js. So in a way, we are not lagging anywhere... 

I humbly request you to look into this matter and make things smoother as it wastes so much time and energy especially when you are sitting in the mid-night to work on Upwork 🙂

I will await your response. 

Best regards,

Bhavin

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Bhavin,

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. I've requested the assistance of our team so that they can assist and look into this further. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members