🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My resident card is two-sided , can't pro...
Page options
surekha1678
Community Member

My resident card is two-sided , can't process identity verification

Hello ,i'm surekha 

i'm trying to complete uploading id picture for identity verification ,but my in my id data contains both side front and back side 

how can i finish this step 

please can anyone help me 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Rammireddy Gari,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our team members will update you directly via a support ticket. 

Update: The team has confirmed that your ID has been approved. Please proceed to the video verification step to complete the ID badge process. Thanks! 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
JoanneP

Hi Rammireddy Gari,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our team members will update you directly via a support ticket. 

Update: The team has confirmed that your ID has been approved. Please proceed to the video verification step to complete the ID badge process. Thanks! 

~ Joanne
Upwork
45c8bb31
Community Member

Hi,

I am having the same issue with a Sri Lankan National ID. Your assistance would be very much appreciated.

Thanks and Best,

Sandeep

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked with the team handling your case and it looks like you have two options to upload your ID document. As you already submitted one side of your ID document you should be able to submit the opposite side now. You can also create a PDF document with photos of both sides and upload the document for verification. 

Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
aced12bc
Community Member

hello there i uploaded wrong side of my id card .i upload back , i should upload front . how can i change it 

please open a ticket for me i can upload both side of it

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for letting us know about this. I've notified the relevant team and they have contacted you via a support ticket with more information.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
aced12bc
Community Member

hello there i uploaded the correct side, can you please ask them to check it faster because is more them 4 days

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for your message. I have followed up with the team and I am pleased to inform you that your account is verified now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members