🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My response to the feedback
Page options
rohitm16
Community Member

My response to the feedback

One of my client ended the job.I was going to the unable client to change the feedback but in hurry, I press my response to feedback and I put a message and save the response, can I remove my response to the feedback

6 REPLIES 6
ahmad2474
Community Member

No, you can't.

Ahmad H wrote:

No, you can't.

He can contact Support and request it to be removed, and they will do that.

Would you mind terribly not running around the forum giving wrong answers all over the place?

Thanks.

i think fourm is for anyone ! I'm answering with my own experience. Thanks

Ahmad H wrote:

Ahmad H wrote:

The forum is for anyone, right.
But, before giving such a resounding answer, you should check that it is true, don't you think?
If you respond according to your experience, it is clear that, in this case, your experience didn't work.

Maria T wrote:

Ahmad H wrote:

The forum is for anyone, right.
But, before giving such a resounding answer, you should check that it is true, don't you think?
If you respond according to your experience, it is clear that, in this case, your experience didn't work.

Also, making up answers out of thin air, like giving a (wrong) answer to a question regarding European taxes, can do great harm to the person who asked the question if they follow the bad advice.

It also means people who do know what they are talking about have to jump in and correct nonsensical advice before the person who asked the question follows bad advice.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rohit,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths