🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My rising talent badge disappeared
Page options
nonieshz
Community Member

My rising talent badge disappeared

My rising talent badge disappeared from my profile. Is there any reason?

6 REPLIES 6
ahmad2474
Community Member

Yes there could be a couple of reason maybe one of these:

you need to maintain above requirement to maintain you badge.

petra_r
Community Member

Noreen A S wrote:

My rising talent badge disappeared from my profile. Is there any reason?

Yes. There is a reason. 2 of your clients were very unhappy with their experience of working with you.

nonieshz
Community Member

There was one client only who was very difficult to handle. His job post was to write review article and he told me to do Powerpoint presentation. When I completed the presentation from scratch then again he told me to convert it to review article. No one knows my version of the story as despite of the client giving me tough time, I rated him 5 star! Lol
Certain clients are misusing this rating system on Upwork by ruining reputation of some seriously committed Freelances.

Noreen A S wrote:

Certain clients are misusing this rating system on Upwork by ruining reputation of some seriously committed Freelances.

You are also misusing the rating system. If the client gives you a tough time and doesn't comply with what you both agreed in the contract then you must say so in your feedback. This is not about rating every client with 5 stars in order to be hired again in the future, or to be "nice." You need to be honest, that's the whole point.

Yes. Lesson learned.
petra_r
Community Member

Noreen A S wrote:
There was one client only

Nope, there were two clients (out of 5....) who gave you poor feedback.

You'll get a JSS at the next update (which will be low with 40% of your contracts having ended badly.)

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members