cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My score is go down today??

Sarah A Member Since: May 5, 2015
1 of 2

today when i have alook in my profile i noticed that my score go down from 88% to 75%

i'm so frustrated 

the only thing i do recently is that i end a contract with no active for more than 6 month after i keep ask the client alot of times to end my contract with no response 

and if u have alook at his page u will see that this client never leave a feedback to any freelancer

so what can i do to improve my score as ofcourse that will affect my badly Smiley Sad

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 2

@sarah A wrote:

today when i have alook in my profile i noticed that my score go down from 88% to 75%

i'm so frustrated 

the only thing i do recently is that i end a contract with no active for more than 6 months

The "No Feedback" contract has nothing to do with it, (if you don't have a significant percentage of such contracts and money was paid at some point, those do not affect you) - you got poor private feedback on the contract that ended since the last update and / or good outcomes fell out of your calculation window.

What is your private feedback percentage (the "clients who would recommend me" metric on your My Stats page ) like?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS