🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My stats don’t update
Page options
legant
Community Member

My stats don’t update

Hi,

I completed a large milestone last week and already withdrew the money. But the amount in not added to my 12 month earnings in my stats yet, though it says it’s updated every hour. Also, the total eligible weeks for top rated status didn’t increase this week. I know there are several possible reasons for that, but perhaps it has to do with not properly updating my stats as a whole?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexandra,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexandra,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
legant
Community Member

Thank you, the problem is solved!
legant
Community Member

Hi,

I’m sorry to bother you again, but I think the same problem occurred again: my stats page didn’t update. I still have a JSS score of 100%, while on my profile it now says 93%. Also the eligible weeks haven’t changed. I should be at 13 now...

Hi Alexandra,

Please allow the system to update. If the updates are not shown after 24 hours, please let us know so we can check further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

My stats also not updating!

Update: Seem to be showing correctly on my mobile.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maura-Rose,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I am experiencing the same issue as Alexandra V. I have completed two new milestones but my 12-month earnings does not change. It is correct in my public profile. Could you help me please?

Hi Ramahandrisoa,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

Thank you for your help.

Hi there,

I'm facing the same issues. I've done some projects and the amount of the money hasn't been updated since 3-4 months. I don't think the stats are updating, can you help me with that.

Thank you

Hi Rajdeep,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. If you have further questions feel free to follow up on your support ticket and our team will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths