🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My stats is still the same and it says last u...
Page options
damati
Community Member

My stats is still the same and it says last updated on 27

I got 3 new feedbacks the last 2 weeks. its all 5 stars and I was waiting for the day 27 to be changed.

I just checked my stats and it shows the same percentage 53% and its written as updated on 27.

How that is possible that 3 feedbacks doesnt change anything?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Mohammad D wrote:

I got 3 new feedbacks the last 2 weeks. its all 5 stars and I was waiting for the day 27 to be changed.

I just checked my stats and it shows the same percentage 53% and its written as updated on 27.

It might be that only the date is updated so far. Wait a little more. With your low number of jobs, the % definitely should change if the private feedback was great, too. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Mohammad D wrote:

It might be that only the date is updated so far. Wait a little more. With your low number of jobs, the % definitely should change if the private feedback was great, too. 

I hope it will change soon.

Thanks for that

petra_r
Community Member

Oh dear, here we go AGAIN. I wish Upwork would fix this!

Every 14 days the same,,,,,

The stats don't finally update until much later, despite it saying "Last updated XYZ (today's date)" - Consider it to be not updated until the evening UTC. It also updates different parts of the profile in stages.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members