🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My stats profile display counter not working
Page options
f59c7f32
Community Member

My stats profile display counter not working

Hi

I am quite new on the upwork and I have a technical problem. Although I have already been intervieved and hired few times and I have sucessfully finished all jobs, my profile display counter in "My stats" is still zero. I consider it impossible since clients already refer to my profile. Is this an error or am i missing something?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Martin K wrote:

I am quite new on the upwork and I have a technical problem. Although I have already been intervieved and hired few times and I have sucessfully finished all jobs, my profile display counter in "My stats" is still zero

The counter on the "My Stats" page only counts views that come from clients who discovered your profile in searches. To be found in searches, your profile realistically has to be on the first few pages of any given search, and as a new freelancer with a fairly generic profile you are unlikely to appear very high in searches at this point.

Once you have a (hopefully great) JSS and a few more contracts under your belt, your chances of being found on the first few pages of the search results more often (they are rotated) increase.

The counter does NOT count people who view your profile as a result of a proposal.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Martin,

Could you please clarify exactly about what counter you're referring to, profile views, Job success Score? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Martin K wrote:

I am quite new on the upwork and I have a technical problem. Although I have already been intervieved and hired few times and I have sucessfully finished all jobs, my profile display counter in "My stats" is still zero

The counter on the "My Stats" page only counts views that come from clients who discovered your profile in searches. To be found in searches, your profile realistically has to be on the first few pages of any given search, and as a new freelancer with a fairly generic profile you are unlikely to appear very high in searches at this point.

Once you have a (hopefully great) JSS and a few more contracts under your belt, your chances of being found on the first few pages of the search results more often (they are rotated) increase.

The counter does NOT count people who view your profile as a result of a proposal.

f59c7f32
Community Member

Hi Petra

Thank you wery much. I fully understands now

18ac0a14
Community Member

Hello everyone! Talking about stats not working, In my case my profile views are not refreshing since almost one week. This is only happening with profile view stats, all the other ones are working correctly.

Is there anything I can do to fix this problem?

Thanks!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members