🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My status
Page options
muhammadtahir247
Community Member

My status

Hi, Please help. The client sent me an invitation about the project and I accepted. He discussed it and then he sent an hourly rate proposal that was not in the scope of the actual agreement of his proposal that he said in the invitation. Well, we talked about it and he canceled. The point is I never ask for an hourly rate proposal. I never decline the offer. I did nothing. So why did my Job success % become decrease from 100% to 91%? What is this? I can't contact with Upwork team because of a website error. What i do now?

4 REPLIES 4
fbb367e0
Community Member

Try with "Get support". 

I already said that section has an error. i can't open that page.

martina_plaschka
Community Member

You get more jobs with great feedback. It has absolutely nothing to do with declining or not declining an offer. Probably some better feedback has fallen out of the calculation windows. 

Dear Martina, it's all about the hard work that I did and I make my job successful 100% and that was not my mistake why did Upwork do that with my account why did my job success % decrease?
it's mean if 3 or 4 client same do that then my job success will become 50%. without anything wrong.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members