Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My the 1st invitation

yurynmuz
Community Leader
Yury M Member Since: Jun 16, 2017
1 of 13

Sorry shortly: I had to decline it, $20 a website(landing page) - good one costs much more.

But my post is about another problem. Please sort it, upwork keeps unlogging me all the time, and I have 3-5 times to log in. I don't know why it happens. I remember very well my pass & secret reply, but it's annoying and doesn's work at the very 1st time.

We all are simple people: just burried my brother, so pls forgive me for grammor errors etc. (T9)

Cheers

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 13

Sorry about your brother 😞

yurynmuz
Community Leader
3 of 13

Tnank you Petra

estrategic
Ace Contributor
Steven S Member Since: Jun 13, 2016
4 of 13

Yuri, firstly condonlances on your brother.  Its hard, but life does go on and keep the good memories.

You may find that your browser settings are logging you off.  Its not something that I have ever experienced unless I close the browser tab.

yurynmuz
Community Leader
5 of 13

Thank you Steven

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
6 of 13

I'm sorry for your loss Yuri.

Please try clearing your cache and cookies, using a different browser and let us know if you're still experiencing issues with staying logged into your account.

Untitled
yurynmuz
Community Leader
7 of 13

Cheers Vladimir, it's not a big problem(logged in/off status). I see that people see me now at Upwork, I thought before that I'm filtered etc...

jmlaidlaw
Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
8 of 13

Very, very sorry about your brother, Yury. That must be a great loss.

yurynmuz
Community Leader
9 of 13

Thank you Janean

dreamily
Jaryl Lee V Member Since: Jul 21, 2017
10 of 13

We all lose someone we love and we do know how bad it feels like. I hope you'll feel better soon, Yury. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS