🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My top rated badge is removed. Please help
Page options
innovative-i
Community Member

My top rated badge is removed. Please help

I been working on long term for months so i ended some very old contract where client didn't ended , and my ratig started droping. And now i'm on 87 % rating with top rated badge removed. Please help me. I don't wanna lose my badge.

4 REPLIES 4
836408d7
Community Member

You're not entitled to a Top Rated badge. 

You have ridiculous amounts of feedback missing, your reviews are average at best. You've lost it, because you're not Top Rated.

petra_r
Community Member

Hema D wrote:

I been working on long term for months so i ended some very old contract where client didn't ended , and my ratig started droping. And now i'm on 87 % rating with top rated badge removed. Please help me. I don't wanna lose my badge.

You had some less than enthusiastic feedback... If you lost your top rated status just this week, I would suggest you use your Top Rated Feedback Removal Perk and remove one of those poor outcomes, probably the one from May, then hope this will be enough to push you across the 90% line again.

You also want to try and get any and all clients in your long "active contracts" list who you are not actively working with anymore, and who you are sure will leave good feedback, to close those contracts.

You should NOT mass-close contracts yourself, although I am pretty sure the damage was done by clients who did leave feedback rather than those who did not.

Thanks for quick replying. Yes i lost my badge this week only. Can you please help me to remove may month one feedback

Click on this link: Top Rated Feedback Removal Perk

It explains it.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths