🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » N26 Account settings issue
Page options
899297ce
Community Member

N26 Account settings issue

Hi there,

I'm trying to set my N26 bank account for receiving payments but the SWIFT code doesn’t work properly,  the bank can’t be found. Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks in advance,
Alessandro  

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alessandro,

Could you please check this help article for more information about the correct format of the bank codes? Additionally, please contact your bank and confirm if you have the correct code. If the bank confirms that you have the correct code, you have the option to enter the branch address manually by clicking the green link ’’enter branch address manually’’ under the bank not found a section of your bank information tab.

Let us know if the issue persists. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alessandro,

Could you please check this help article for more information about the correct format of the bank codes? Additionally, please contact your bank and confirm if you have the correct code. If the bank confirms that you have the correct code, you have the option to enter the branch address manually by clicking the green link ’’enter branch address manually’’ under the bank not found a section of your bank information tab.

Let us know if the issue persists. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
899297ce
Community Member

Thanks for your prompt response Bojan, everything works now!

Best,
Alessandro 

c030cb08
Community Member

Hello Bojan, hello dear Upwork community. I also have similar issue with N26.   I am based in EU but not in Germany. All N26 accs have german IBAN and Upwork system doesn't allow iban from the country where freelancer is not based. 
But N26 is one of the few online Banks that offers free business accounts for freelancers, ideally suitable for Upwork usecases for freelancer, i would like to add N26 account. Can you please support? 

Below i provide screenshot what i see in settings when i try to add my N26 account as payment method. 

Hi Oleksandr,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you Annie Jane, i'll be awaiting then to get contacted by upwork support. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members