🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: NEFT Transaction Not processed till now f...
Page options
hemant0712
Community Member

NEFT Transaction Not processed till now for ICICI bank

I have intiated my withdrawal on 1st April. Notmally fund is credited in my account in same day but it is not credited till now. 

Please give me NEFT refference ID to trace transaction with my bank

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Hemant,

Thank you for following up. Please allow more time for the funds to reflect on your account. If after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account we will initiate a trace for you.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hello Hemant,

I can see that your withdrawal was successfully initiated on your Upwork account. It may take up to 4 business days for the payment to reach your bank account. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds. You can refer to this Help article for more information. Feel free to message us if you do not receive funds within 8 days so that we can initiate payment tracing for you.

Thank you

Pradeep H

Upwork

Thanks for reply Pradeep. Is it possbile that I can get 

NEFT Reference No / UTR No to do trace with my bank. This is happen first time with me. Normally all NEFT transaction done within 2 hour or if bank holiday then in next day in india.

Hi Hemant,

Thank you for following up. Please allow more time for the funds to reflect on your account. If after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account we will initiate a trace for you.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Sure. Nikola I will wait for 8 Business days.

April 1st and 2nd are bank holidays. So you will get it today, hopefully.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths