🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: NO CHAT SUPPORT???? CAN YOU CHANGE THE **...
Page options
filip_knezevic
Community Member

NO CHAT SUPPORT???? CAN YOU CHANGE THE **bleep** DANJ ROBOT????

Transcript:

Upwork Support

Welcome to Upwork Support!

How can I help you?

ID Verification

Important: Due to the increase in the volume of ID verification submissions, there will be a delay of up to 5 days.

We greatly appreciate your patience while our teams review the documents.

We might ask you to verify your identity to make sure Upwork is a professional, secure marketplace. 

If you've already uploaded your ID, you'll complete a visual verification with a customer support agent.

Here are some articles if you need additional information:

ID Verification for Clients

To help keep Upwork a secure and trusted place for everyone, we may ask you to verify your identity at times. If we ask you to verify, you may not be able to post a job, message, or work with freelancers until you complete the requested verification.

We’ll send you an email asking you to verify if you need to do so. We’ll also show you a banner on every page when you log into your Upwork account.

Read article

Selfie ID Review Process

This article relates to the “Selfie Identity Review” process only. For information on other types of identity verification go here.

We routinely ask freelancers and clients to verify their identities to help keep Upwork safe. If you received a request linking you to these instructions, you have been selected for our “Selfie Identity Review” process.

To verify your identify, send us two photos:

• A selfie of you holding a government-issued ID and paper (see details below)
  • A photo of your ID

Please send the photos as PNG, JPG, or PDF files.

NOTE

Once we receive your photos, we will review them and get back to you within 4 business days. Please be sure to carefully follow the instructions below — we want this process to be simple and quick for you.

Read article

ID Verification Badge

Successful and lasting client-talent relationships in our community start with a strong foundation of trust. To help ensure a professional, secure marketplace that everyone can trust, we’re moving toward requiring all active talent to verify their identity.

Once you’ve verified your identity, we’ll put an Identity Verified badge on your profile. The badge displays as a check mark next to your name. This lets anyone who sees your profile know that we’ve taken steps to confirm that you are who you say you are.

Read article
get support

Are you requesting support?

Yes! I need additional support

Got it!

Let me get you some additional support.

It sounds like you're requesting support. Is that right?

get support

Are you requesting support?

Yes! I need additional support

Got it!

I need to talk with an agent
Here's what I found

Work for an Agency

Every agency is a unique business and there are many things that Upwork enables both you and your agency to do. Talk to your agency manager about how they want these processes to work.

Proposals and Offers

Agencies and their members can decide how to best proceed with agency contracts.  All agency members can submit proposals and each proposal draws from the agency’s collective balance of Connects. Business Managers can also submit proposals on behalf of any agency freelancer.

Only business managers can accept an offer, which means you’ll need them to take action before you can work for a client.

Contracts

Your agency’s managers can edit contract terms. Both you and your manager can submit milestones on fixed-price contracts, but only you can log time on your hourly contracts. All contracts are paid into the agency’s collective financial account balance.

Get Paid

When you work for an agency, all contract earnings are paid to the agency's financial account on Upwork. Please talk to your agency about how they will pay you.

Read article Join an AgencyHire an Agency
Was I able to help you resolve your question?
No, I need more help.
Let me find more ways to help you.

Yes. Post a question in the Community
No. Ask something else

WTF IS THIS??????
CAN I TALK WITH ANYBODY?????
11 REPLIES 11
filip_knezevic
Community Member

@support

@Upwork

Not possible to spweak to agent any more? 

Look th robot correspondence belklow.

It was like I was talking to a ... robot.

Hi Filip,

I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. Our customer support team is creating a personalized experience to better assist all Upwork platform users via the chatbot. The more you interact with the chatbot, the more custom responses you’ll receive.

A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot. If you have some general questions about using Upwork or are looking for advice, feel free to post here in the Community.

Additionally, I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket regarding your concern. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
filip_knezevic
Community Member

Hi Nikola. You are not here for a short time, mate?

Neither am I. 😄
Di you see the pasted correspoindence between me and a robot?
Did you manage to notice I never got an opportunity for live chat option.
You should also know I am elglible for chat option asa Top Rated freelancer?

filip_knezevic
Community Member

Bump? 🙂

filip_knezevic_0-1669883219609.png

So Can you please guide me HOW TO GET TO SUPPORT CHAT AFTER FIVE YEARS USIG THE PLATFORM, Nikola?

filip_knezevic_1-1669883311592.pngfilip_knezevic_2-1669883365779.png

filip_knezevic_3-1669883404206.png

@Nikola is this some kind of a joke?

I specifically said I need to SPEAK with an AGENT. I have that option as five years Top Rated freelancer.
And I get this rubbish.

Can you please checkj screenshots and not send scripted amswer?

Would really be appreciated

Hi Filip,

Thank you for your message. I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. I checked and noticed that you were able to create a support ticket on your Upwork account. Could you please try again using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot without additional keywords or topic names.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Community Member

Ah, recursive responses. Gotta love 'em! 😄

filip_knezevic
Community Member

very helpful indeed

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Filip,
I understand your frustration. I'd like to note that based on the to the volume of the requests we get, we may not be able to offer live chat support at times. However, as Nikola noted, you can still contact support by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help and submit a ticket, which I see you have. A member of our support team will address your ticket shortly. If you're interacting with a chatbot in the Community, it may prompt you to post in the Community.

Additionally, based on your recent posts and requests, I assume you're looking for a confirmation about your completed tax form. As long as you've completed all three cards on your Tax Information page in settings and signed, you should be all set. I checked and it looks like your individual freelancer account is all set.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members