🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » NO WORKING PLATFORM AFTER SIGNING A CONTRACT ...
Page options
managullis
Community Member

NO WORKING PLATFORM AFTER SIGNING A CONTRACT WITH ACLIENT

Hi guys,

What happens when you sign a contract with a client and you are ready to start working the next day then you wake up with bad news that the platform you were supposed to be working from the client's account was deactivated and the contract is still running. What can I do since this was my first job?

8 REPLIES 8
lysis10
Community Member

Charles O wrote:

Hi guys,

What happens when you sign a contract with a client and you are ready to start working the next day then you wake up with bad news that the platform you were supposed to be working from the client's account was deactivated and the contract is still running. What can I do since this was my first job?

Like a third party account off of Upwork is suspended? Best scenario is you get money on the contract and close it. Worst case is client rages at you and closes it with bad feedback and $0 on the contract.

Okay, how do get I money from the contract and yet am not working ?

Charles O wrote:

Okay, how do get I money from the contract and yet am not working ?

Can you explain what you mean? What were you hired to do? What "platform" and is it an hourly or a fixed rate contract? Have you asked the client?

s hourly and it was under transcription, REV

What is the client saying?

He just told me that the account was deactivated yesterday and haven't communicated yet.

petra_r
Community Member

Charles O wrote:

the platform you were supposed to be working from the client's account was deactivated 

Can you elaborate?

Like the third party account of the client, it was rev so I think the client has been dormant until the account was deactivated.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members